Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: [Suggestion] CS:GO Triggerbot delay

[Suggestion] CS:GO Triggerbot delay

I don't know if this has been suggested already, but how about adding a triggerbot delay. Have it shoot if the crosshair is on the enemy for x amount of milliseconds that can be adjusted with a slider.

[Suggestion] CS:GO Triggerbot delay Keaza's Avatar
    Seems like a must have in my opinion, maybe it's already in the menu but it isn't easy to stop it there. I have never used the CS:GO cheat so I don't know.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion!

Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps
    This is sort of already an option with trigger burst and setting the min / max bullets to be fired. Adding a timer would be less effective because the firing time of guns greatly varies, with trigger burst you can guarantee 'x' shots are fired and it's not always the same number. It is also automatically disabled for single fire weapons like AWP so weapon configs shouldn't be necessary.

I meant for example, when you are holding an angle with an awp, when a person steps into your crosshair, it won't instantly fire but will wait say .15-.25 seconds before it shoots to look more human

Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps
    Quote Originally Posted by phresh55 View Post
    I meant for example, when you are holding an angle with an awp, when a person steps into your crosshair, it won't instantly fire but will wait say .15-.25 seconds before it shoots to look more human
    Alright, it will be added in the next update which should be some time in the next day.